Pages

mercredi 17 août 2011

[sap-career] Changing career to SAP - basis or net viewer

Posted by RASHLEIGH G D (IT Support Engineer)
on Aug 18 at 2:10 AM
Hi

Good Day

I am currently Working as Systems Administrator and I have 6 years of experience in Windows administration. I am planning to change my career to SAP BASIS Administration or Net viewer.
Could you please advise which one I can choose and will it be easy to learn for me the both cases.

Many Thanks in Advance
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire