Pages

mardi 30 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP SD with B. Tech career

Posted by maheshdharavath
on Aug 30 at 3:11 AM
Thanks to everybody for your suggestion, by the way I'm going to join in 'serene
global pvt ltd' but they are asking me 2lacks for security deposit. it will be
returns after 2yrs and they are offering me 18k for every month. is this trusty or
not please, give me your suggestion.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: shridhar sharma
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 11:29 PM
Subject: SAP SD with B. Tech career

Hi Mahesh

Its good opportunity,join it.
By the way what company you are joining ? Do let me know ,will be
in better position to guide you.
You can drop me a mail.
email@removed

Thanks
Shridhar

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire