Pages

vendredi 19 août 2011

[sap-career] SAP BI7.0 certification for freshers

Posted by pathakricha
on Aug 19 at 10:23 AM
Hi All

I am learning BI7.0 and looking forward for your help in suggesting me what study material will help me to clear the certification.

Does the level of questions in certification require work experience in SAP BI? I am fresher and hence looking for some study material that can give me in-depth knowledge in this module for clearing certification.

Please help.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire