Pages

vendredi 26 août 2011

[sap-career] SAP HE&R or Oracle campus solution

Posted by sujoy
on Aug 27 at 1:39 AM
I am an MBA with 2 years of experience. Currently working with a Educational ERP company. I would like to move further in career so wanted to know if SAP HE&R or oracle campus solution is worth doing....Where can I do these courses??
Which is better in India.

Also I would like to say that I give training to school teachers and staff regarding ERP and make documents and user manuals etc.

I didnt saw much job prospects in India....please guide me
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire