Pages

mardi 24 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career to start off with FICO module in SAP

Posted by pradip_sarkar
on May 24 at 9:05 AM
Dear Palash,

Welcome to our Sap World.
Certificate is not fast criteria of sap Workers.but
At first deiced you to work as an end user/ power user/ consultant.
after that you prepare your CV.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: palashisin
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:49 AM
Subject: Career to start off with FICO module in SAP

Dear Experts,

For last 5.2 years I have been working in finance domain in ITES based companies and all my experiences are with different global and finance accounts related projects. Few months back, I thought of switching over from finance and started taking training in SAP to built a career in that field.

I have now completed my course in FICO module from one of the institutes in Kolkata and want to move ahead in that field. Unfortunately I can't proclaim as certified as my institute doesn't provide certification directly from SAP AG.

Could you please let me know how I would start off my career in that relative field as everyone is looking for experienced people? Also I would like to add that my total experience includes 2 years of end user's experience along with two transition experience. Could I explore that experience to start off my career?

Thanks and regards,

Palash Kumar Banerjee

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire