Pages

lundi 23 mai 2011

[sap-career] From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Posted by nigamAMBRISH
on May 23 at 4:18 AM
Dear Gurus,

Recently I made a bold decision to switch from Finance having domain experience exceeding 10 Years to SAP FI, luckly I got certified too, but disappointed with very poor & dismal to no response from employers. AM I on wrong track or there is no road from me for future.

I am really fixed at the mid of the road ? Can someone guide me? I am not a CA, but holds a very rich exposure to Service Sector. as a business manager, handling a large team and hubs. Do I qualify to explore my career as project manager / team manager rather than a developer. I rate myself excellent as process developer. Can I look forward a lucrative opportunity in near future or will have to make some compromise initially
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire