Pages

lundi 23 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Posted by Viet_Tran (Business Consultant & Sales Manager)
on May 23 at 2:47 PM
Dear nigamAMBRISH:

I am thankful for your agreement. Do not forget that there is a life ( a real one) outside of SAP. If you can spare a moment, smell the roses and enjoy your life!

Regards,





Viet Tran
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Master's Degree in Economics
Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
ERP Consultant
IBM System Programmer and System Analyst
Business Consultant

---------------Original Message---------------
From: nigamAMBRISH
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 2:18 PM
Subject: From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Dear Viet Tran,

Thanks,

I thinks your message was a complete Bible to me. For last 25 days, since I
got certified, I was in a fix, but your mail has clear all my doubts, all
illusions. I think you have brought me to a clear and complete realty.

Thanks for guiding me for a fresh road....ahead.

ambrish
91-8826114305

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire