Pages

lundi 23 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Posted by Chog (Network Administrator / Sap Basis Administrator)
on May 24 at 2:51 AM
Dear Umair,

Your right..you have to take the sap course to enable to find a SAP job and starting your career..but always keep in mind that it is good to have a implementation / project together to find sap basis job easily..


Raymond

---------------Original Message---------------
From: roshansameer
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:26 AM
Subject: From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Hi Viet,

I am a regular reader of all these SAP posts. Your message was fantabulous
not for me but for other guys intending to make SAP as career. I am a
Software Project Manager and work at social media agency. I have more than 4
years of experience of managing websites, facebook apps when Facebook
started, flash games, iphone and android apps.

I want to make SAP BI as my career, going to complete PMP certification. Can
you suggest me how should I start with;

Either try to find a job as intern in any company that runs SAP which is
very difficult

OR

I should take a SAP course first then do search jobs?

I will really appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,
Umair

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire