Pages

mercredi 25 mai 2011

RE:[sap-career] From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Posted by Peter-Hansen (Senior SAP Project / Program Manager)
on May 25 at 12:06 PM
Dear Ambris,

I do not think it is unrealistic that you can start a Project management career. However I agree with the other comments that do not expect to be the lead high paid PM for a large project from day one.

I will suggest you use your software experience to specialize in perhaps leading ABAP projects or testing.. And then try and get a role as Development team lead, test manager etc.

Regards
Peter Hansen
www.SAPProjectTraining.com

---------------Original Message---------------
From: nigamAMBRISH
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 4:19 AM
Subject: From non-IT domain to SAP FI

Dear Gurus,

Recently I made a bold decision to switch from Finance having domain experience exceeding 10 Years to SAP FI, luckly I got certified too, but disappointed with very poor & dismal to no response from employers. AM I on wrong track or there is no road from me for future.

I am really fixed at the mid of the road ? Can someone guide me? I am not a CA, but holds a very rich exposure to Service Sector. as a business manager, handling a large team and hubs. Do I qualify to explore my career as project manager / team manager rather than a developer. I rate myself excellent as process developer. Can I look forward a lucrative opportunity in near future or will have to make some compromise initially

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire