Pages

lundi 23 mai 2011

RE:[sap-career] How Accenture Hong Kong will benefit?

Posted by Emma Yang (Ms)
Sent via Toolbox.com for iPhone  on May 23 at 10:22 AM
Thank you all for your exciting comments.
Viet, your suggestion about starting a self-owned business was great. I never thought about it before. I think it might be too early to achieve that level. I still have a lot to learn. :)

Emma

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Emma Yang
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:01 AM
Subject: How Accenture Hong Kong will benefit?

Hi Guys,

I got a position opportunity to work in Accenture Hong Kong as FICO Consultant. I know nothing about this company.

As for me, I have been in SAP FICO for about 4 years in China Mainland.

Anyone know something about Accenture Hong Kong? How are their work styles? Is the pay/benefits good?

Thank you.

Emma

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire