Pages

lundi 30 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] Sap for MBAs

Posted by amir-khan
on May 30 at 10:00 AM
Hi,
First of all u should learn what areas r available to u in SAP.Ok

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Atifwaddo
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 9:11 AM
Subject: Sap for MBAs

Dear Experts,

My name is Atif, I am an MBA graduate in Marketing and Finance 2010 passed
out, presently I am working with one of the IT company as back end support.
After doing MBA I am not at all satisfied with the work which is I'm doing
here. I desperately need a change and wanna go for SAP SD module from one of
the SAP education partners. I have 8 months of experience in sales prior to
MBA, so could you please guide me for my further actions. I would be
thankful to you if can show me the proper career path.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atif A Waddo

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire