Pages

dimanche 29 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career to start off with FICO module in SAP

Posted by kkumaresamani
on May 29 at 10:21 AM
Dear Sir,

I am also a one among you. Having 6 years experience in accounts in Malaysia in a Catering Field. Now am in Chennai completed SAP FICO in a private Institute. Getting a job is very difficult. They need experience. How can we get it without getting a job. I am trying like this way if is possible or it is ok pl. do it. Now I am concentrating in any portions like Accouts Payable, receivable, asset accounting like that i am practicing via IMG way and T code way in both ways we should know entire portions the above said. Than we have prepare our resume and search a job. This is the way one my best friends advised me. Whether it it is good. pl. follow it or you give some guidelines to me.

Best wishes from
kk mani.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: palashisin
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:49 AM
Subject: Career to start off with FICO module in SAP

Dear Experts,

For last 5.2 years I have been working in finance domain in ITES based companies and all my experiences are with different global and finance accounts related projects. Few months back, I thought of switching over from finance and started taking training in SAP to built a career in that field.

I have now completed my course in FICO module from one of the institutes in Kolkata and want to move ahead in that field. Unfortunately I can't proclaim as certified as my institute doesn't provide certification directly from SAP AG.

Could you please let me know how I would start off my career in that relative field as everyone is looking for experienced people? Also I would like to add that my total experience includes 2 years of end user's experience along with two transition experience. Could I explore that experience to start off my career?

Thanks and regards,

Palash Kumar Banerjee

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire