Pages

mardi 31 mai 2011

Re: [sap-career] Sap for MBAs

Posted by Nitu_Singh
on Jun 1 at 1:27 AM
To Atif,

If you really want to make career in SAP then instead of going for SAP R/3
modules which require domain knowledge go for SAP Business One (BO) which
not requires so much domain knowledge and all the modules are covered in
that as your sales, purchase, finance, CRM etc. SAP BO is mainly made for
SME companies.

-Nitu

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Atifwaddo
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 9:11 AM
Subject: Sap for MBAs

Dear Experts,

My name is Atif, I am an MBA graduate in Marketing and Finance 2010 passed
out, presently I am working with one of the IT company as back end support.
After doing MBA I am not at all satisfied with the work which is I'm doing
here. I desperately need a change and wanna go for SAP SD module from one of
the SAP education partners. I have 8 months of experience in sales prior to
MBA, so could you please guide me for my further actions. I would be
thankful to you if can show me the proper career path.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atif A Waddo

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire