Pages

dimanche 29 mai 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP IS Retail or MM or SD or any other Module?

Posted by vasanthkouluri
on May 29 at 12:36 PM
Dear Viet,

I started off and been with a low organized level company for 5+ years and for last 2 years I have been with highly organized independent retailer that was No 1 until tescos entered into UK convenience sector, few years ago.

All these 8 years in retail I have been a branch manager and end user of the few different retail applications, other than that I studied Information systems as one of 9 modules in my MSc.

I have great understanding of the information needed at different levels of retail chain. if I was to or have to deal with a retail client, i can very well understand their requirements.

Please advise how i can make a better move?

Cheers!!
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire