Pages

lundi 25 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career as SAP ABAP trainer

Posted by srinivas-y
on Jul 25 at 11:56 AM
Hi Reshma,

Good idea. It will help you to update yourself and also increase your
confidence.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Srinivas
9620481601

---------------Original Message---------------
From: RESHMA KUMTHEKAR
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: Career as SAP ABAP trainer

Hello All,

I am working in one of the MNC company as a system engineer(SAP ABAP).

I have 3.6 yrs of total experience in SAP.
1.5 in Middleware MQ series and 2.1 in SAP ABAP.

Now I want to start my career as SAP ABAP trainer.

Can you please guide and help me to start my career?

Regards,
Reshma

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire