Pages

dimanche 31 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] Syntel vs Capgemini

Posted by Vishal_Raj (DataStage Developer)
on Aug 1 at 2:04 AM
Capgemni always better.

Regards
Vishal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Arung
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:56 AM
Subject: Syntel vs Capgemini

Hi Friends
I need your advice, I am currently working in Syntel, and I am Qlikview Developer. It's been 2.5 month working with Syntel. Now I have offer from Cap Gemini which is a good one. I was wondering can you advice me which is better option stick with Syntel or avail good offer from Cap, the reason i m looking out for change is that there only 3-4 guys are working in Qlikview and everyone is scared what will happened if the billing date is over and Project is also not too good and with no work at all. Your inputs can really help me make my decision.
Thanks & Regards
Arun

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire