Pages

mardi 26 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] Trainer as my first SAP job

Posted by VidhyaDhar (User-friendly SAP FI Consultant)
on Jul 26 at 5:09 AM
Hi Zaffer

If I were you, I would consider it wiser to have a bird in the hand instead
of two in the bush. A bond of small tenure lasting six months, in my
opinion , is not much of a matter at all and time flies so fast that you
will have completed the bond in no time. However, if I am cock-sure that
there is an alternative brighter employment round the corner and about to
materialize then I might hesitate to sign a bond.

One needs to take some acceptable risk in life. If I were you, I would take
that risk instead of dreaming about a currently non-existing offer and
fritter the opportunity at hand.

In my opinion......a six months' trainer experience is worth a bit more than
no experience at all. I can understand your apprehension about an MNC
ignoring to consider a trainer's teaching experience as real experience. Yet
it is better than no experience at all...is it not ?

Moreover, training experience keeps you in touch with the subject, gives you
access to an IDES server where you practice alongside teaching, earn some
money too and a constant touch with the subject makes you handle interviews
easily than a long forgotten (owing to non-practice ) subject despite your
certification.

The only thing that would matter is a miraculous chance of getting a good
job in the immediate time span despite being a fresher. But that is a
chance. If I were you, I would rather take the acceptable risk of
taking up the current offer than wait in the dark.

These are my subjective views.

However, these are subjective issues and each person views them
differently. Therefore, it is up to you to decide whether to take up the
training offer or not.

Wish you success in your endeavor.

Regards

VidhyaDhar

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Zaffer Zaffer
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:17 AM
Subject: Trainer as my first SAP job

The only concern i have is that the HR want me to sign a bond for 6 months and I'm hesitant to do that because you never know if an opportunity may come along to work real time in an MNC and I may be stuck here.

Besides am not too sure MNC's would consider me based on my trainer experience working on an IDES server which is not real time anyway.

Really appreciate all the suggestions given so far .
Many thanks to you all.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
VidhyaDhar
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
IBM Helps Clients Exploit the Power of Cloud Computing. Click Here for IBM's Cloud Computing Virtual Briefing Center.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire