Pages

lundi 25 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] Trainer as my first SAP job

Posted by srinivas-y
on Jul 25 at 10:31 AM
Hi Zaffer,

It is a Good Opportunity to boost up your skills. and as Experts like
Typewriter and other Genes mentioned it is a great opportunity to learn
yourself while training them and you will become expert in your module. that
will give more confidence and it also helpful to face interview and way of
facing the interview also differs.

this is my practical experience and i am learning everyday , when i give
training to my friends , my colleagues,developers and all.


wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Srinivas
SAP SD Consultant
9620481601

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Zaffer Zaffer
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 7:59 AM
Subject: Trainer as my first SAP job

Hi All,

I have just completed SAP FICO and have been working on it trying to master what ever i have been taught so far
As i am still a fresher to SAP (no realtime experience) its been hard to find any job opportunities leave alone getting an interview call

The other day i got a call from a local institute asking me if i wanted a job as trainer for SAP FICO . They said i would be handling specific modules to teach new comers or first timers to SAP

Well it amazed me at first because I'm just under 2months into SAP (practicing 0800 server)

My question is should i take this job as i would be dealing with my specific module day long (but ya it wont be realtime experience) and who knows i could get a chance from there to get into an MNC sooner. On the other hand i could add 1 years experience and upload it on job sites and try straight away for MNC's to try and get a junior role as consultant FICO

Your advice will be sincerely appreciated .

Thank you

Zaffer

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire