Pages

mardi 26 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] Trainer as my first SAP job

Posted by LakshyaP
on Jul 26 at 4:56 AM
Again, I would like to say the interviewer would look your knowledge about your domain. However, yes, it would be counted as a fresher as the work exp in IDES is not counted. Though it will give you some advantage. Signing a bond is up to you--correctly said, who knows if you get a job. Finally, yes, it is hard to get as job as a fresher. With exp you double your chances of interview...justify it.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Zaffer Zaffer
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:17 AM
Subject: Trainer as my first SAP job

The only concern i have is that the HR want me to sign a bond for 6 months and I'm hesitant to do that because you never know if an opportunity may come along to work real time in an MNC and I may be stuck here.

Besides am not too sure MNC's would consider me based on my trainer experience working on an IDES server which is not real time anyway.

Really appreciate all the suggestions given so far .
Many thanks to you all.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire