Pages

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

[sap-career] SAP certification in Saudi Arabia is not possible

Posted by tabraze
on Jul 27 at 12:13 PM
Am very much sad after learning that now NAIZAK in Saudi Arabia is not offering only certification exam for SAP according Mr.Vidhya Dhar. Now please tell me where else in Singapore and Malaysia can I do my certification without joining for the entire course paying for the exam fee. Am eagerly waiting for the immediate reply as it pays me a lot to look forward in my career.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire