Pages

lundi 25 juillet 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP career with industrial experience

Posted by Sai Krishna (SAP BI Consultant)
on Jul 25 at 8:22 AM
Hi Subramani ,

Which module you wanted to do in SAP?

*Thanks*
*Sai Krishna. *

---------------Original Message---------------
From: subramani sevanan
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 8:11 AM
Subject: SAP career with industrial experience

Hi,

I am a B.Tech graduate in Textile Technology 2002 batch.I am working in the garment industry as Sr.Quality Assurance.

Now I want to switch over to SAP for better prospects and also I've planned to do course from
Siemens. Since 9 year after completion of my graduation, it is advisable to switch
over and if I complete SAP, how will be the scope. With my industrial experience be helpful ?

Kindly advise on selection of modules

Need your kind suggestion please.

Rgds,
Subramani

9894997685

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire