Pages

mardi 26 juillet 2011

[sap-career] Which module for my experience and qualifications

Posted by GPRASHANTH
on Jul 26 at 9:04 AM
Dear All,
I am having 4 yr 2 months work experience (i.e 1 yr 6 months in the field of procurement of staples and 2 yr 8 months in the filed of banking ) Now I am planning to opt SAP and undergo training .
Kindly let me know which module will be suitable for me as per my experience and qualification and job opportunities in the same.

Educational Qualification:

Completed past graduation in Agri-Warehousing and Supply Chain Management from MANAGE.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire