Pages

mardi 22 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Eligibility for a Career in SAP

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Nov 22 at 1:56 PM
I would try to find and hold a job for several years that uses SAP. I'd
try to trade on the MS in Logistics & Supply Chain to get there. After
those several years comes a better time to make your decision.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: vasanth kouluri
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:08 PM
Subject: Eligibility for a Career in SAP

Dear Experts,

I appreciate all the experienced that are sparing their personal time for the needy in this SAP forum.

My name is Suman, I have been working as a Branch Manager in organized convenience retail for overs 8 years in UK. I have no IT experience except using few retail applications at branch level for the companies I have worked so far. I graduated in MSc Logistics & Supply Chain Business Management in November last year during which I studied

LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT & STRATEGY
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
MANAGING OPERATIONS FOR LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION SYSTEMS
BUSINESS DATA ANALYSIS
MANAGING PEOPLE
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
COMMUNICATION IN BUSINESS
MARKETING

I would kindly request the experienced to suggest me if I am eligible to switch to SAP. If so which module(s) compliment my experience and background.

I look forward for the valuable inputs.

Many Thanks,
Suman.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire