Pages

mardi 29 novembre 2011

[sap-career] SAP Module to Increase Value of a SD Consultant

Posted by pamela79
on Nov 29 at 8:37 AM
Hi All,

I am an SD consultant (not certified) with SAP experience of 7 yrs with roll out, support experience (no implementation) . My total experience is 15 yrs including 8 yrs of domain and SAP SD of 7 yrs.

I need to do some other SAP module to increase my value. Could someone guide which of the following three I take up. I would like to leave my current job and will like to take up SAP education full time. So a break of one month or so.

SAP CRM, if yes, which part of CRM i.e CRM marketing, services etc ?
SAP PS (I have some user experience only in SAP PS )
SAP BW functional. If yes, what are the course name for BW functional

I am in India and an Indian. The problem in India is companies expect you to be manager after having worked for 7 yrs in SAP. If I take the role of a manager, I will forget SAP since I will be involved into resource management etc. So I was thinking of ways to add more skills to my resume etc.

I do not have liabilities, i.e I am 37 and still single.

Regards,
Pamela
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire