Pages

mardi 29 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Practical Training for SAP FICO

Posted by Roy B (SAP Financials Expert)
on Nov 29 at 10:50 AM
First get into accounting and get the training that is available there. Most good FI-CO consultants were originally accountants. After 5 years or so of accountancy training and experience you may be ready to get into FI-CO in SAP.

Regards,
Roy

---------------Original Message---------------
From: John Ibigbami
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:29 AM
Subject: Practical Training for SAP FICO

Hi, I am John. I am interested in learning the SAP Fico. I have bsc in accounting. I have observed that the best thing is to have the practical knowledge of how to use this software. Please, I have been browsing for the past few days on how to get involved in the practical knowledge. I am in Nigeria presently; won't mind traveling to anywhere to get this training. Please help me on what I need to do.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Roy B
SAP Career Enthusiast

Contributed 500 posts in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire