Pages

mercredi 9 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP ABAP or ORCLE APPS

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Nov 9 at 9:17 AM
As I understand you, you are currently taking courses toward your MBA. SAP
is more often used in business. Additionally, the larger the business the
higher that skew is. But ABAP and MBA, and SAP ABAP is closely held by IT.
It is only a nice to have for the functional positions.

So, the question becomes what do you want to be when you grow up? Until you can answer that
question, there is no point about talking about career growth and things like that.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: uday r
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:05 AM
Subject: SAP ABAP or ORCLE APPS

Hello, I have done my B.tech in computer science, and I am doing my MBA in Information Systems. I am looking forward to do a technical course and I found two courses they are SAP ABAP and Orcle APPS. Can any one suggest which one of them will add value to my profile and in which the career growth will be good?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire