Pages

mardi 15 novembre 2011

[sap-career] SAP BI as a Second Career

Posted by A Sharma
on Nov 15 at 6:57 AM
Hi,

I am an MBA and have sales & business development experience for over 17 years in different domains such as FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Banking. Lately I was involved in various ERP projects as a business user and was instrumental in developing quite a few utilities/programs (CRM/Sales force automation etc.) that helped the organization. The project coworker (developers and business analyst ) always get benefited from my experience and we were able to develop a user friendly system.

I love exploring ERP systems and finding ways to make it more user friendly, and then getting data extracted from these systems and use the data to develop sales strategies.Thus I am thinking of making SAP BI as my career.

Please advise on the following:
1. Should I go ahead with SAP BI or my qualification, experience and interest leads to a different career in SAP/ERP?

2. If SAP BI/ or any other SAP/ERP programming please advise the path to follow in order to get into the new career (education, certification etc.)
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire