Pages

samedi 12 novembre 2011

[sap-career] Siemens Certification in ABAP Good for Entry Level in SAP Industry for my Profile

Posted by gaurav_tripathi
on Nov 12 at 4:05 PM
Hello,

This is Gaurav Tripathi.
I have done b.tech in biotechnology from VIT in 2009.
Due to lack of interest in biotech I did not move ahead in this particular field.
After my graduation I joined BPO to get some corporate experience.

Now I wanted to make SAP as a last resort for me and I am planning to do SAP certification in ABAP from Siemens. I do have knowledge of C and C++.

I want to start my career as a fresher in SAP.
Please suggest me should I go for it as I am getting mixed reaction from different people.

Initial Salary is not a concern as I am looking to make my career into SAP.

Kindly throw some light on it.
Looking forward for your response.

Thanks and regards.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire