Pages

samedi 26 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Sap crm, Sales force automation, Sap b1, Oracle crm

Posted by kans75
on Nov 26 at 4:39 PM
Thanks for your reply sdcrmconsultant. I prefer class room training and it would be great if know any resources in UK particularly London. There is an institute named Ascentar which has branch in Las Vegas, US and claim that they provide quality training with utmost placement assistance. How big is that company in US?

Any other London SAP training institutes, please let me know.

Krish

---------------Original Message---------------
From: kans75
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:09 AM
Subject: Sap crm, Sales force automation, Sap b1, Oracle crm

Hi
I have done my bcom,mmm(masters of marketing mgmt),pgd in international mktg(uk) and possess around 10yrs of exp. in diff. areas of IT technical support,operations etc. However, in the last 4yrs it has been on selling financial products,customer service and i find there is no further growth and all sales with less use of my IT skills. Moreover, i am based in London where there is little scope of entry level jobs in IT if you don't have appropriate exp. in the relevant field.

I want to enhance my skills and like to pursue some IT course in line with my qualification and experience which can add value to my profile.

I feel that it makes more sense to go for crm or sales relevant IT courses that can make difference.

Can any experienced professional advise me to take up the right course which can get me right break through for my career profile?

Advance thanks.

Regards
Krish

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire