Pages

samedi 19 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAPTraining in Canada

Posted by Vamsidevata (My Sap)
on Nov 19 at 10:45 AM
Gaurav,

Please let us know what's your domain and which module you would like to
pursue. If you could brief your profile experts are always ready to provide
inputs through this forum.

Thanks,
Vamsi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gaurav
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 3:31 PM
Subject: SAPTraining in Canada

Hi,

I am from from India. I would like to do SAP Training in Canada. Can anyone suggest me is this beneficial to do SAP training from Canada? Or should I pursue any other course in Canada? I want to come to Canada.


Thanks,
Gaurav


__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire