Pages

mercredi 30 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Posted by Niranjan_Ghosh (SAP HCM Consultant)
on Nov 30 at 10:13 AM
Hi,

As you said you have years of exp in IT Staffing which is a part of HR. So, I believe SAP HR would be the best option for you. Your past experience will be counted as your related domain experience. Without any second thought move into sap HR. Best of Luck.

Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Peter
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Hi All,

I am in IT Staffing Industry since 5 years. My job profile is calling the candidates and submitting to client requirements if they match to their requirements.

I want to change my career as a SAP Functional Consultant, Apart form ABAP and Basis, which module is good for my profile.

Please advice

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire