Pages

mercredi 30 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Posted by Niranjan_Ghosh (SAP HCM Consultant)
on Nov 30 at 11:05 PM
Dear Mr. Roy,
I am extremely sorry if by any chance you felt my views as miss leading him. It seems you are very Senior enough to understand and I am happy to have your view and thoughts on this as well as in future.
My intention is just to encourage the new comers as I know its very much needed.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Niranjan Ghosh

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Roy Brookes
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:23 AM
Subject: Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Well said, Sir. This is something I have been campaigning against and complaining about for years. I would probably have been a little more forthright but then I am older and not so tolerant.

I marked your post as helpful, by the way.

Regards,

Roy

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire