Pages

mardi 22 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Posted by ramesh babu
on Nov 22 at 5:44 AM
Hi ,

Better to go for SAP SD functional as it will have good offers.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Peter
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: Which Module of SAP is suitable for me?

Hi All,

I am in IT Staffing Industry since 5 years. My job profile is calling the candidates and submitting to client requirements if they match to their requirements.

I want to change my career as a SAP Functional Consultant, Apart form ABAP and Basis, which module is good for my profile.

Please advice

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire