Pages

vendredi 11 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Can i switch my career to SAP

Posted by OASys1
on Nov 11 at 5:09 PM
SAP 'Sadly Applied Paradigm' :-)
I'm an old SAP. I prefer Oracle, but that is just my opinion of course. Either career tracks will reap rewards.
The questions to ask are:
1) Where would I be in 5 years if I took on new technology? (i.e. SAP)
2) Where would I be in 5 years if I did nothing but stayed where I'm at.
The answer to Q#2: Just another 5 years older.....
The answer to Q#1: Hmmmmmmm. 5 years older... but in a much better position! :-)

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Nikita
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 12:14 PM
Subject: Can i switch my career to SAP

Hi Friends,

I am a senior developer having around 8 yrs of experience in different technologies. (VB/Delphi/Oracle/Cramer/Amdocs/CMDB). I have most of my experience in Retail domain (specially in POS).

I got stuck in Telecom for last 2 and a half years.

Want to switch to Retail or any other domain that i enjoy and earn more money too.
want to be an analyst or designer in Retail.

will it be good decision to switch to SAP ?
and will it be too risky to get trained in SAP and start at beginer's level after this much of experience?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire