Pages

mardi 29 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Waiting for Position for Accenture SAP FICO Until After Holidays

Posted by Lomlom (Performance Test Analyst)
on Nov 29 at 8:18 PM
If nothing else, one of the main reasons this can easily is due to project demand. Most times they are not willing to hire you to sit on the bench with no assignment, so they tend to hire you when their is a project opening and will pay for you. But also, the current climate of the economy does not help. THEN the holidays is a time when a lot of companies close their books for the year or slow down till January. So no new project demands unless they are replacing a position.

I worked for Accenture 3 years.

Good luck as you make your decision.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hanny
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Waiting for Position for Accenture SAP FICO Until After Holidays

Hello,
I was interviewed in accenture for SAP FICO analyst/consultant position during October 2011. I cleared all 4 rounds. They said they would be giving me an offer in the next week. However, next week the HR told me that due to the holiday season in November and December, they are not hiring anyone currently. They will keep me in the database, and give me an offer once the positions open again.

Did this happen to anyone?
Is this not odd - why would they interview and then after I clear all the rounds not give me an offer and make me wait?
Should I trust they will give me an offer?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire