Pages

dimanche 13 novembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Siemens Certification in ABAP Good for Entry Level in SAP Industry for my Profile

Posted by Roy B (SAP Financials Expert)
on Nov 13 at 7:51 AM
If you have no interest in Biotech why on earth did you study it and go for a degree in it? It strikes me you do not know what you want to do. How do you (or we) know that you are going to be interested in SAP once you have the qualification? In any case getting into SAP even with certification is not going to be easy for a complete beginner.

Regards,

Roy

Mark as helpful.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gaurav tripathi
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 4:05 PM
Subject: Siemens Certification in ABAP Good for Entry Level in SAP Industry for my Profile

Hello,

This is Gaurav Tripathi.
I have done b.tech in biotechnology from VIT in 2009.
Due to lack of interest in biotech I did not move ahead in this particular field.
After my graduation I joined BPO to get some corporate experience.

Now I wanted to make SAP as a last resort for me and I am planning to do SAP certification in ABAP from Siemens. I do have knowledge of C and C++.

I want to start my career as a fresher in SAP.
Please suggest me should I go for it as I am getting mixed reaction from different people.

Initial Salary is not a concern as I am looking to make my career into SAP.

Kindly throw some light on it.
Looking forward for your response.

Thanks and regards.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Roy B
SAP Career Enthusiast

Contributed 500 posts in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire