Pages

mardi 29 novembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP Module to Increase Value of a SD Consultant

Posted by pamela79
on Nov 29 at 10:52 AM
Hi Manish,

But BW is for technical. Can you please tell me the BW course names which an SD consultant can do?

Regards,

Pamela

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Pamela79 Pilch
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:38 AM
Subject: SAP Module to Increase Value of a SD Consultant

Hi All,

I am an SD consultant (not certified) with SAP experience of 7 yrs with roll out, support experience (no implementation) . My total experience is 15 yrs including 8 yrs of domain and SAP SD of 7 yrs.

I need to do some other SAP module to increase my value. Could someone guide which of the following three I take up. I would like to leave my current job and will like to take up SAP education full time. So a break of one month or so.

SAP CRM, if yes, which part of CRM i.e CRM marketing, services etc ?
SAP PS (I have some user experience only in SAP PS )
SAP BW functional. If yes, what are the course name for BW functional

I am in India and an Indian. The problem in India is companies expect you to be manager after having worked for 7 yrs in SAP. If I take the role of a manager, I will forget SAP since I will be involved into resource management etc. So I was thinking of ways to add more skills to my resume etc.

I do not have liabilities, i.e I am 37 and still single.

Regards,
Pamela

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire