Pages

mercredi 9 novembre 2011

[sap-career] Career Decision: SAP-BI or Business Analyst SAP?

Posted by Prasanth_Sivakumar
on Nov 10 at 2:51 AM
Hi,

I am B.E with MBA grad working in one of the pvt IT companies as Trainee SAP BI consultant having 1 month exp. Now as we don't have any projects in pipeline for next 6 months, the cmy came with an option to go for a Business analyst role in SAP add on product ( product Domain consultant). I am really bit confused whether to go as Business analyst (BA) or shall i stick to SAP BI.

Please I need help from you guys as to which profile would have more scope in the long run. Further if I chose BA in future can I get an opportunity to work as a functional consultant in SD,CRM etc?

Thanks for spending time in answering my query.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire