Pages

lundi 25 juillet 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP-FI - SAP consulting

Posted by Neill Young
on Jul 25 at 7:03 AM
Hi Sajin

I also had about 8 years finance experience in all the relevant SAP modules and decided to change my career to become a SAP consultant. I received some old SAP documentation and used this to study for the examination , which I passed. Before I went to write I also scheduled time with SAP professionals to guide and assist me with the relevant aspects on configuration, etc.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sajin VS
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 1:25 PM
Subject: SAP-FI - SAP consulting

Dear Folks, I have about 5 years of experience in accounting domain viz:AP&AR as an end user in SAP. Now I am planning to do the certification in SAP-FI module for an opening in SAP consulting lateral. Please advise whether this decision is right, as I do not have prior experience and openings for fresher?s are very dry in the current economic scenario.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire