Pages

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

RE: [sap-career] SAP ABAP Career - From AS400

Reply from CRMRecruiter on Jan 11 at 11:05 AM
Ibrahim,

You would have a better chance going direct with some company vs trying as
a consultant. You might have to be flexible in pay to make it more
attractive for any potential employer. Don't expect to get paid the same
for entry level Sap as you would for experienced As400 developer. You might
want to target companies that are just going implementing Sap on As400.

Bill

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ibrahim
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: SAP ABAP Career - From AS400

Hello all,

I have 12 years of experience as Application Developer in AS400 technology, which is mostly coding, analysis and design.

In 2011(sometime in June/July) , I have planned to change my career to SAP from AS400. So I have attended training in following SAP modules in Canada.

1. SAP ABAP - Certified.

2. I have also attended SAP BW training and passed BW certification.

Based on my experience as programmer, It was easy to learn and understand ABAP.

Now my question.

1. First , am I in right direction to change my career into SAP?

2. If I apply for ABAP position without any experience in SAP, will companies consider my resume?

Kindly advise.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
CRMRecruiter  
Recruiter
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire