Pages

mardi 17 janvier 2012

[sap-career] My SAP HR Prospect

Question from ranna2k on Jan 18 at 12:32 AM
Sir:

I basically B.Tech (mech) and M.tech (Indl Engg and Mgt). I have more than 25 years of industry experience .Also nearly 4 years in SAP HR, MM) functional in USA. My experience in SAP is with ver 3.1 h during 1998-2002. After that I left SAP and continued my other field of experience viz industry. (I worked in public sector in HR, MM and PLG and PM areas. Right now I want to come back to SAP especially HR as I have core experience in HR. I am 50 yrs nos.

Please express/suggest your views on my career change.

Regards,

raju
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
ranna2k  
mr
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire