Pages

samedi 7 janvier 2012

Re: [sap-career] Which One Is Better for SAP Training out of NIIT, Atos and Genovate?

Reply from DivyaDave on Jan 7 at 12:50 PM
Hi,

No offence intended to Ravi, but I just wanted to mention Genovate in Hyderabad is not that good when compared to ATOS and NIIT. And also I guess the discount is just to attract the crowd cause most of the candidates are actually preferring ATOS/NIIT over Genovate. Please just think twice. Just a hitch, why would they offer discount when the others are not offering any and still have candidates coming in.

Regards,
Divya

---------------Original Message---------------
From: neerajkgoel
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: Which One Is Better for SAP Training out of NIIT, Atos and Genovate?

Ravi - my location is Delhi and I have short listed Atos Delhi and Genovate Hyderabad. Do you think both offers discount? Considering the heavy amount, any discount would make sense. I am enrolling myself next week as I already have leaves from my work to undergo this training soon.
Also any recommendation on a pre read?

Thanks,
Neeraj

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
DivyaDave  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire