Pages

samedi 14 janvier 2012

[sap-career] Business Development Manager Needs Suggestions on Career Move

Question from Muhammed Shahid Ali on Jan 14 at 10:54 AM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Shahid Ali and I work as a Business Development Manager with one of the software company. I'm into sales and operation management for 6 years now. I'm confused now what to do next, will it be good if I choose SAP? and which module? What would be the career growth? I'm just fed up with my routine work and bit worried about my career. Please suggest.

Thanks,
-Shahid
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Muhammed Shahid Ali  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire