Pages

lundi 9 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] Is FICO the Right Option for Me or Not?

Reply from R. N. Wilhite on Jan 9 at 9:38 AM
Roy,

That is a GREAT explanation!

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: deepakramaswamy4
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 9:02 AM
Subject: Is FICO the Right Option for Me or Not?

Hi Roy,

I have read your suggestions(few of them) in response to the questions raised by many people; however I am still ambiguous and need your help in understanding whether opting for SAP (FICO) is right option for me or not.

Please go-through my profile and experience, which I have tried detailing it:

I have a varied experience and have no clue what to do.

After 6 yrs of experience(with graduation in Commerce and PG in Finance), I am not an expert on 1) Aspects of VAT 2) Cant put a product costing system into a major production facility 3) Don't know the differences between IFRS and US GAAP nor can I write a training document for super users of the FI or CO modules?

I would like to take you through my experience: I hold 6.5 yrs of experience (2.4 yrs in Customer Care and 4.2 yrs as a Reserves Analyst)

At Customer Care: I worked as a CRM for a Reputed bank in India, answering customer call and solving there queries.

As a Reserves Analyst (for a US based company): I am basically in to a Mortgage company, where my role is to monitor the cash flows, applying monthly payment(P&I), disbursing funds via check or wire after going through the Reserve Agreements for the capital repairs and replacements performed by the borrower.
Charging processing fees, wire fees and also in moving funds from one a/c to other or to other bank.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Deepak

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
R. N. Wilhite  
Senior Project Manager
20 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire