Pages

lundi 16 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] Going to SAP PS from Lotus Notes

Reply from Kiheem on Jan 16 at 12:34 PM
Thank you. R. N. Wilhite & Viet Tran. I got my answers. You gave me a lot to think about.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kiheem
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: Going to SAP PS from Lotus Notes

Hello everyone,

I am a veteran Lotus Notes professional & working for a big IT company. I am planning to switch to SAP PS. I do have some experience of project Management & besides I am also a certified PMP (Project Management Professional).
I have already enrolled for a SAP PS course in a training institute in Mumbai. The course is going well & would end in a fortnight or so.

My question is how do I go about finding a PS job ? As they say SAP requires domain experience which I have but in every advertisement I see they don't even mention domain experience. What chance do I stand in such a scenario?

Please comment.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Kiheem  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire