Pages

mardi 17 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] BO / Solution Manager Training

Reply from brbgirl56 on Jan 17 at 10:46 AM
I'm also looking for Solution Manager training. Online is preferred. Any suggestions?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Guillaume Blanchard
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 9:40 AM
Subject: BO / Solution Manager Training

Hi,

I'm currently doing a 6 month internship to validate my master in IT technology.
My company is a consulting company focused on Business Object ( XI 3.1 and BO4 ) and now expanding to offer VAR support with Solution Manager 7.1.

I had the opportunity to successfully pass the BOSUP_90 certification but I don't feel like properly trained for solution manager neither for Business object.
I managed to install Solution manager but I don't feel confident with the "proper" configuration of the software.

What would you advise in term of training to improve both in BO and in Solution manager?

Thanks a lot

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
brbgirl56  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire