Pages

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] The Hottest Module in SAP for the Entry Level

Reply from Haytham_karem_mohamed on Jan 12 at 1:35 AM
Dear Mr / Viet Tran

Thanks a lot for your support and wishing me the brilliant career. I was a day dreamer one day and I don't want to look back again , wish that i will be the successful man that you state .

Thanks a lot

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Haytham_karem_mohamed
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 3:32 PM
Subject: The Hottest Module in SAP for the Entry Level

Hi all,
I have the following skills as a fresh grad and I'm seriously thinking to start in SAP
(SQL developer - C# - OOP concepts crystal reports).
I'm confused a little bit I want to have the most brilliant career as anyone does, I'm thinking in ABAP as I have the concepts in OOP, and I can be a techno functional consultant! - but what makes me afraid is being stuck in ABAP as the company policy - the problem in ABAP as I've read a certain blog post is that the salary could be half of the functional consultant! While the ABAPer doing a huge efforts in his position.
I'm confused i really want to gain knowledge and be paid well too.
BO is one of the options in the functional track.
Please help.

Thanks a lot.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Haytham_karem_mohamed  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire