Pages

mardi 10 janvier 2012

Re: [sap-career] SAP QM Module

Reply from Viet_Tran on Jan 10 at 11:49 AM
Dear Nilesh:

You state clearly that you "have 11 Years experience." It would therefore be reasonable to expect, from a person with 11 years of experience, to represent her/himself with specific question(s) with a little more substance so that the question(s) can be effectively answered.

I therefore suggest that you please, first, search for information and collect basis understanding about what SAP module(s) you would like to consider in relationship to your desirable career planning. And then present the forum with the question(s) in conformity with it. With this action, you help yourself and will have a good reason to demand an effective answer, suggestion or recommendation.

Regards,

Viet Tran

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Nilesh Pethe
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: SAP QM Module

Hi experts,
My name is Nilesh and right now I am working with Multinational Pharma company. I am graduate B.Sc.Chemistry. I am working in Quality assurance Dept. I have 11 Years experience. My day to day job is analysis of Steroids & In process samples.
I am aware of the Quality systems followed in our company.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is it worth to join SAP QM module in recognized classes like Genovate, NIIT ,BPCL, ATOS, etc.?

2) What do all you experts think on my background and SAP QM module?

3) Will QM module, with my background, add value to my CV if I want to join SAP Industry? If not which module?

4) After completion of course and get certification, what is my role? End user or SAP Consultant?

5) If End User why? and If consultant why?

Please I request all the experts to respond in brief.

NILESH

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Viet_Tran  
Business Consultant & Sales Manager
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire