Pages

jeudi 12 janvier 2012

RE:[sap-career] Career Shift from Java/2ee to SAP

Reply from fbraghav on Jan 12 at 3:29 PM
Roy,
Thanks Many for your reply and happy to take your suggestions. I got the information that ABAP is purely programming, I have had enough time working in programming for the past five years.I am looking to learn some tools with navigations including java/j2ee customisations and since BASIS comes under the Administration part,I am not interested to take it up. My zeal is to learn something new, complex and special in my interest rather than earning bugs, so am checking if any module can fit up. I am inclined to give my hard work and dedication reaching the goals. This group is really much informative with lot of
discussions flowing around, from professionals. Thanks all for your replies.

Thanks and regards,
Raghav

---------------Original Message---------------
From: fbraghav
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:38 AM
Subject: Career Shift from Java/2ee to SAP

Hi,

I am a b.tech(IT),having 5 years of experience in java/j2ee, looking for a career shift in to SAP. I need your valuable suggestions to choose the suitable module for my profile. Here are my areas of concern.

1.Lessening programming tasks,avoiding 100% coding,I am comfortable taking around 50 %
2.Learning tools with navigation involving functional knowledge,java/j2ee customizations

On discussion and analysis with peers, I was given options like SAP CRM,SAP BI,HANA,SAP XI/PI etc

I found this is the right place to put up my questions, with a lot of information exchange happening here in the group, very active. I request you to please give me valuable suggestions choosing a module and accomplishing the training part, enhancing my career capabilities.

Best Regards,
Raghav

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
fbraghav  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire