Pages

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

Re: [sap-career] SAP FI or Oracle financials?

Reply from amal de on Jan 11 at 3:13 AM
Hi

As you have completed course in SAP FI, Oracle apps and SAP FI screen are totally different term also different so you have to lean them first otherwise you can not work in the Oracle field.

I have also completed SAP FI courses but i worked in Oracle apps software
last 5 years. Initially, I faced a lot of problems, but after that I learned.

amal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rahul Narayanan
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:55 AM
Subject: SAP FI or Oracle financials?

Hi,

Recently I have done a course in SAP FI module and got certification. I have got a call from a Big Four company for Oracle ERP implementation with a good pay package (double of what a SAP fresher can get). Should I accept the offer if I get selected? Which one is having more prospectus in the future?

I have heard that Oracle is prominent in Service industry and SAP is prominent in Manufacturing industry. And the number of oracle consultants is quite low compared to SAP; so there is good scope for Oracle consultants.

Should I accept the offer if I get selected. Will it be a good decision?

Kindly advice.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
amal de  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire